Sunday, May 21, 2023

Marvel MCU Comedy Routine Part 2

 Alright, folks, I'm back with a follow-up to our Marvel Cinematic Universe discussion. You know, after that routine, I started thinking about something. With all these superheroes running around, fighting villains, and saving the day, what do they do in their downtime? I mean, they can't be saving the world 24/7, right? Do they have hobbies? Do they binge-watch Netflix like the rest of us?

I imagine Iron Man, with all his technological genius, probably spends his free time inventing things. You know, he's probably sitting there, thinking, "Hmm, I've saved the world multiple times, defeated aliens, and built a super suit. What's next? Ah, I know! A toaster that also makes pancakes!"

And then there's Captain America. I bet he spends his downtime just being all patriotic and wholesome. He probably spends his Sundays folding American flags and giving inspirational speeches to pigeons in the park. "You can do it, little birdie! Fly, soar, and remember, freedom is never taking the last slice of pizza!"

Now, let's not forget Thor, the God of Thunder. I can only imagine what he does in his spare time. He probably goes to Asgardian coffee shops, orders a grande Mjölnir mocha, and tries to pick up the baristas with his tales of intergalactic battles. "So, you should've seen this one time when I fought off an army of Chitauri. Pretty impressive, huh? Can I get your number?"

And what about Black Widow? When she's not busy being a badass spy, I like to think she indulges in some guilty pleasures. Maybe she's secretly binge-watching reality TV shows, and every now and then, she'll send a coded message to Hawkeye, saying, "OMG, can you believe what happened on 'The Real Housewives of Asgard' last night? Loki stole someone's wig! It was epic!"

Now, the Hulk, he's an interesting case. When he's not smashing things, I bet he's constantly worried about his anger management issues. I can picture him sitting in a support group with other superheroes, trying to find healthy ways to cope. "Hi, my name is Bruce, and when I get angry, I turn into a giant green rage monster. Can anyone pass the herbal tea, please?"

And let's not forget about Hawkeye. Poor Hawkeye, always overshadowed by the more flashy superheroes. But you know what? I think he's secretly the most relatable of them all. I mean, he's got a family, a mortgage, and probably a lawn that needs mowing. So, in his downtime, he's probably just trying to catch up on household chores. You know, his wife tells him, "Clint, you need to fix the leaky faucet," and he's like, "Sure, no problem. But can I do it with a bow and arrow?"

So, my friends, the Marvel superheroes, they're just like us. They have their own quirks, their own guilty pleasures, and their own struggles. It's nice to know that even with all their powers, they're still human (well, most of them). So, the next time you're watching a Marvel movie, just remember, those superheroes might be saving the world, but they still have to take out the trash and unclog their own toilets. Thank you, Marvel, for making us believe in heroes and reminding us that even the mightiest among us still need a hobby or two.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Logan's Run Review

 "Logan's Run," directed by Michael Anderson, is a visually stunning sci-fi film that takes audiences on a thrilling journey i...